[geeks] This Just In: HP to buy Compaq

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 4 16:49:10 CDT 2001

linc at thelinuxlink.net writes:

>> Whats wrong with SCO?? I LIKE SCO, its a nice OS...
>>
>> Will J

>I like SCO as well.. It's a pain in the rear sometimes but it runs like a
>tank when ya get it going.  I think they are afraid... (real UNIX(tm) on a
>PC?  Oh No!)

[moved to geeks]

SCO sucks so hard!

I can't *wait* to replace the one SCO box at work!

Add a second scsi drive, and it wants to *rebuild* the kernel!
*Glance* at the package instalation software and it kicks all
inittab getty entries to 9600 baud! THANKS!

It's fast and runs reliably, but I'd rather admin a pack
of rabid dogs.

-------- David Fischer --------- dave at cca.org --------- www.cca.org --------
-------- If it wasn't for good luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all. -------