[geeks] Major League Oh Shit!!!

Big Endian geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 4 14:22:37 CDT 2001

><OUCH but snipped>

You aren't in danger of charges are you?  If the drugging was
mentioned then there needs to be layers for you too or you might get
dragged into that. (IANAL, just cautious)

>Situations like this are why I have two of my main life rules

I would add a rule 0: Nobody but <owner of house and spouse/so/etc>
are allowed to have sex in my (our?) house.

>1. Never have sex with drunk people
>2. Always keep an offsite backup, preferably that only you know about.
>
>Unfortunately I wasnt following rule #2 and so I'm fairly screwed for that
>data.

How much of that is related to your business?  I know of people who
have been put out of bussiness because their systems were taken as
evidence and they were a third party.  I think the government here is
required to do something if they can't get your equipment back to you
in a "reasonable" period of time.

daniel