[geeks] GAAAHHHH

Fogg, James geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 4 08:03:23 CDT 2001

Haha...

I thought I was the only one foolish enough to do home renovation (used to
make a living at it). My weekend was spent renovating my barn. 1st step,
mucking out the horse stalls that were left full and poorly kept (pity the
horses but the roses will like the manure). Second step, rent a skid loader
and level the earth in the barn. Third step, rent compactor and compact
earth in barn. Fourth step, take wood from demolished stalls and build forms
where needed. Next step, on Friday the bigmofo cement truck comes and pours
cement. I get to wade in ankle deep cement and push a bull float around.