[geeks] Re: [rescue] I'm a published author 8-)

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Sep 3 15:09:24 CDT 2001

All you need to be productive in vi is a 3x5 card with
some notes on it, and a five-minute introduction to
the wonderful world of modal-editing (navigate vs.
edit mode)...

Ken
(No ducking - that's for wimps, though cross-posted to
geeks, for fear of "He who should not be pissed off"
;^) Hi Bill!)

--- Paul Sladen <sun-rescue at paul.sladen.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Aug 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:
>
> > I'm the author of chapter 15, "Working with the vi
> editor",
>
> ....just because vi isn't intitive and
> self-documenting enough to be able to
> use with out reading a manual first;  Try emacs...
> [ducks]
>
> Congrats to Bill anyhows, Paul

=====
Ken