[geeks] Reflections on an Ultra 60

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Sep 3 14:55:12 CDT 2001

Pete,

How do these prices drive down the stock?

If these boxes were being bought by businesses, the
prices would be higher - since they are not beong
bought, the price is *low*.

That the dot-bomb took the life out of the Sun market
(for one market segment, for now) is not a sign of
trouble for Sun, IMHO.

Remember, the stock market is an indication of what
ignorant investors think of your stock *right now* -
it does not mean the company is in bad shape, it means
they have a marketing/pr problem ;^)

And yess, the glass is half-full!

Ken

--- "Peter L. Wargo" <pwargo at basenji.com> wrote:
<snip>
> So, I go to play with my toy now.  (I have mixed
> feelings - on one hand, a
> U60 for $800 is cool.  But, all these used systems
> are driving my Sun
> stock into the toilet...)

=====
Ken