[geeks] LART! LART! LART! ($*%@ kids)

Kurt Huhn geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Sep 1 20:50:44 CDT 2001

> On Sat, 1 Sep 2001, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> > BBs are for small animals.  Kids aren't that small.  Perhaps something
> > larger?
>
> You're right. I should go get some paintball gear. Anyone want to loan me
> some LN2? >:-)

Wahooo!  I'd offer to loan you one of my paintball guns, but lately the
local vermin have been diggin up my lawn - need all the firepower I have.

I'm very proud of the low-buck tactical light and laser sight I modded onto
my gun.  Makes shooting pests at night actually fun, instead of the previous
excersises in soiled underwear....

Kurt