[geeks] Bastards! ;^)

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 30 07:30:31 CST 2001

So this is the wrong place to brag when I get around the challenges they
throw at me?

My favorite "trick" now is I carry a floppy with a 1 Meg browser on it
"OffByOne" and I can pop it in any PC on our network and gain internet
access, a feat supposedly not possible, since they disabled IE on all the
desktops!

It isn't the best browser, but good enough for casual browsing/research at
the office...

Ken