[geeks] New Sun servers

bill pointon geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 29 16:27:40 CST 2001

youre getting old ??? -- my oldest son (23) has just about all of the
xformers -- they were one of his favorite toys and tv shows at one point
- and most of them survived being handed down through his two younger
brothers -- he hid the ones that were special to him --- like optimus
prime -- so we had to buy some new ones for the siblings --- billp