[geeks] Bastards! ;^)

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Oct 28 16:30:25 CST 2001

Happily, we don't have "rules" yet (they are coming in January), but I think
my IT folks are worried about what I might do with "extra" ports.

Oddly, they are fine with configuring my laptop to work on the network (so I
can work in the conf. rooms, etc.).

I tried to punch-down my second jack without a tool, but no go... I'll try
again tomorrow - and I'll bring my 10/100 switch as well, just in case...

Ken