[geeks] Latest OS

Michael S. Schiller geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Oct 27 15:10:52 CDT 2001

Ron:

The latest that will run on that machine is also the latest available for any
machine, Solaris 8. :)

-Mike

Ron Rosson wrote:

> What is the latest version of Solaris that runs on a SPARC 10 with dual
> procs and 128Megs of RAM. Do I have any other alternative for OS with
> DUAL Procs?
>
> TIA
>
> P.S. Also where can I find a list of suppored sparc scsi cdroms. during
> a boot up on a CD I keep getting errors on the SCSI bus.
>
> --

-Mike
*PGP fingerprint= D2 4F A8 B7 13 D5 73 1E  48 99 40 99 F9 BC 74 74 *
*Email: schiller at agrijag.com       \|||/    http://www.agrijag.com *
*Voice: 423-625-6349               (o o)    FAX: 423-623-9054      *