[geeks] iBook

Peter L. Wargo geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Oct 25 03:58:17 CDT 2001

On Wed, 24 Oct 2001, Shawn Wallbridge wrote:

> Does anyone have anything to say (good or bad) about the new iBook? I am
> seriously considering trading a couple machines for one.

I've had an original iBook SE (366) for over a year now, and love it. (I'm
tying on it right now in a hotel room in Vegas.)

The wireless works well, and the thing is built like a tank.  The new one
looks nice, but I prefer the older, heavier "clamshell" design - It seems
to be more comfortable to type on.  Wish I had one of the 466 SE's
w/firewire, but this puppy runs fine.

Also, Applecare just rocks.

-P