[geeks] Old sk00l Bridge Builder

Doctor Obnox Son of a Bitch geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 23 10:37:42 CDT 2001

Bill Bradford, reeling from the shock, managed on Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 09:26:41PM -0500 to scrawl:
> On Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 09:10:31PM -0400, Mike Dombrowski wrote:
> > Which one? The Bridge Builder with nice graphics and runs well
> > under Windows with a train or the old sk00l DOS one with a truck
> > that goes across? I thought it was a much better program and was
> > disappointed by the new Bridge Builder and Ponifex as it does not
> > run on my XP system.
>
> Train.  I would KILL for a *nix* version.  KILL.  I spent HOURS on
> that game when I had a Windows box.
>
> Bill

Speaking of addictive, anyone here ever tried this:

http://www.sodaplay.com/constructor/index.htm

(requires Javur in your browzah)
--
"So I am not the only one that runs around naked with my Bobba Fett helment on?
Cool"

Gustafson
                                                    drobnox at visi.com