[geeks] Mac and Cheese (aka Kraft Dinner)

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 22 18:30:40 CDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Bradford" <mrbill at mrbill.net>
To: <geeks at sunhelp.org>
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2001 5:12 PM
Subject: Re: [geeks] Mac and Cheese (aka Kraft Dinner)

> > and McDonalds.
>
> It may be horrid, but at least its *consistently* horrid.  I can go to
> any mcdonalds, order something, and have it taste EXACTLY the same as it
> does at any other mcdonalds.

Heh, when I was in college, I remmember *vividly* the truckdriver that asked
for a Dominos in the area (he wanted to order a pizza)... We told him there
was a much better Pizza place down the street, and he defered - he said that
"Dominos pizza sucks, but it is what I am used to" - he didn't want to try
something he didn't know, he'd rather have what he knew...

That got my attention.

Ken
(BTW, McDOnalds used to be *much* better, when they made sandwiches to
order, and put them in *STYROFOAM* boxes (the way God intended!), or wrapped
in paper, with a cardboard ring around the Big Mac)