[geeks] Mac and Cheese (aka Kraft Dinner)

Joshua D Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 22 14:38:57 CDT 2001

On Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 09:37:12AM -0700, Peter L. Wargo wrote:
> I second that - I've loved Kimchi for years (Since I was a kid), and was
> delighted when we moved to San Diego - Convoy street not only has great
> Korean BBQ houses, but Viet (my fave!), Thai, and many others.  Actually,
> over the years I have developed a preference for Asian cooking, and Chan
> and I eat that more than anything.

I love asian cooking.  But shockingly, the two towns that I spend most of
my time in don't have even basic Chinese, let alone anything
else.  Imagine that.  A college town that has 6 places to get pizza, 4
other resturants, but no chinese.  Most of the chinese resturants around
here are pretty bad anyway.  There are two rather nice vietnamese
resturants, a nice thai place, and an extremely nice Japanese place, all
within 30-45 minutes from home.  But they are pricey enough that I have
trouble getting people to go, so I don't see them often.

--
Joshua D. Boyd