[geeks] Mac and Cheese (aka Kraft Dinner)

David Cantrell geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 22 13:43:58 CDT 2001

On Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 04:10:57PM +0000, Kris Kirby wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Oct 2001, Will Mc Donald wrote:
> > According to http://www.british-expats.com/bfood.shtml all of these places
> > in Texas do British foodstuffs...
> I would just like to say that I am not at all trusting of British food.
> Historically speaking, it's usually not good stuff for you.

Historically speaking, it doesn't seem to have killed any more of its
consumers than any other national cuisine.  Might I suggest that you
venture beyond the deadly fried food?

It would be churlish of me to mention how unspeakably foul Merkan food
is.  Not to mention being a ghastly over-generalisation.  Oops.

Us Germans take our humour very seriously
  -- German cultural attache talking to the Today Programme,
     about the German supposed lack of a sense of humour, 29 Aug 2001