[geeks] Sun-HOWTO

Doctor Obnox Son of a Bitch geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 22 13:31:09 CDT 2001

Ken Hansen, reeling from the shock, managed on Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 08:43:31AM -0400 to scrawl:
> Funny, we feel the same way here in NJ ;^)
>
> Actually, I "did time" in NJ, PA, CA, adn back to NJ... I really like NJ (my
> part, near Princeton - an hour to the poconos, hour to Manhattan, hour to
> Philadelphia, hour to the shore, and 20 minutes to work!)...

Ken, do you remeber around 1988 or 1989 when PA put signs at their
borders that said "America Starts Here!"? People in NJ were not amused.

--
"So I am not the only one that runs around naked with my Bobba Fett helment on?
Cool"

Gustafson
                                                    drobnox at visi.com