[geeks] Mac and Cheese (aka Kraft Dinner)

Chris Byrne geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 22 10:45:29 CDT 2001

How about 'Eating Raoul'. Loved that movie man.

I have had fried sheeps brains, monkey brains, snake, bull and sheep balls,
alligator, wild boar, elk, pigeon and lots of other "strange" foods. It
never ceases to amaze me those people who like to pretend that meat comes
from the grocery store pre shrinkwrapped

Chris Byrne