[geeks] Mac and Cheese (aka Kraft Dinner)

Will Mc Donald geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 22 10:20:50 CDT 2001

I'm sure I've read about (or seen on TV) something about an ex-pat shopping
portal for ex-UK citizens.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=expatriate+uk+shop&hl=en&meta=

When I was a poor student my parents used to send me big parcels of Scottish
food and drink once or twice a year (I'm only in Wales but it's the thought
that counts). I guess they think I'm old enough to buy my own now. :(

Will.