[geeks] Mac and Cheese (aka Kraft Dinner)

Chris Byrne geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 22 10:05:25 CDT 2001

Oh god, I cant tell you what I would give from some real italian food right
now. Ireland isnt exactly well known for it's restaraunts.

Oh and sausages here are more barley and wheat then meat. You literally
cannot get real italian sausage anywhere here unless you can find an italian
butcher, and the nearset one to me is about 20 miles.

Oh and on the odd food front, how about the following

- Pickled pigs feet

Actually pickled anything other than cucumbers

- Various sheep parts (intestines, brains, kidneys etc...)

I MISS AMERICAN JUNK FOOD

Chris Byrne