[geeks] Need temporary hosting for small website

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 22 04:25:13 CDT 2001

Guys,

Some of you may know I play american football here in Ireland. Well my
football team is finally getting a webstie together, or mroe accurately
after saying "Hey I'll take care of it" for three months and finally getting
the gys to make a decision, I am setting it up for them.

Anyway until we decide on perm hosting arrangements would anyone care to
host www.dublinrebles.com with about 100mb of stuff, 40 or so pop boxes, and
four or five mailing lists?

I wouldnt expect high (or really any) volume to the site til after we get
perm hosting.

Thanks

Chris Byrne