[geeks] E-Bay - 1991 Sun TriGem Slt-100 Sparc Laptop

Mike Hebel geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Oct 21 16:06:30 CDT 2001

WMD> I don't think the Item Number is valid either, I tried pasting that into
WMD> search on item ID earlier. I was just perplexed by that fact that everybody
WMD> else seemed to be able to see it.

WMD> Aha, searching on Sun Trigem does the job

WMD> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1285615845

That's how I found it again too - even though it was in my "watching"
links.

WMD> (Link valid as of 22:00 GMT)

WMD> Dainty, isn't it? :)

More like someone with something wrong in their cgi script and
database connections.  I'm betting the original link might have sent a
query based on my e-bay username but I can't see that with the original
URL being so short.  More than likely their cgi->database link is
flakey.  Not a far stretch with E-Bay either.

Mike                         mailto:nimitz at owc.net

http://drone8of9.crosswinds.net/documents/Mike_Hebel_Current_3.html

http://drone8of9.crosswinds.net/documents/Mike_Hebel_Current_3.doc