[geeks] Wow. lightbulbs.

Gregory Leblanc geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Oct 21 15:32:34 CDT 2001

On Sun, 2001-10-21 at 19:30, Bill Bradford wrote:
> These things are amazing.  I just put one in my computer room, we ran
> into Amy's computer room and put one up there too, because it was such a
> dramatic difference.  Worth the slightly higher cost; my walls are now a
> bright white instead of a dingy yellow:
>
> http://www.gereveal.com/reveal/index.html

Hmm, they look like incandescent bulbs...  We've switched almost
completly over to the compact flourescent bulbs here.  Although, it's
sunny all summer, so we'll see how well they do when we actually have to
run the lights.  Sounds like this could just as easily be done to make
the CF lights look a bit nicer.  I wonder what it would take to get GE
selling those.
	Greg