[geeks] gun collectors?

William S. geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Oct 20 01:25:11 CDT 2001

One of my favorite handguns is the Webley revolver. It is an
old British made item circa WWI and II. I have no idea what
the policy is here in the NL to own a firearm but may
look it up. A "side-by-side" 2 barrel shotgun would also
be fun to own. The kind 'Jed' had in "The Beverly Hill billies".
Oh, add a 1911 to the list,too and maybe a M14.

Bill
Amsterdam, NL