[geeks] Sun-HOWTO

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Oct 19 07:47:22 CDT 2001

Wasn't this idea being worked on almost 20 years ago? I seem to recall that
someone (Xerox, 3Com, someone else) talking about little radio transmitters
to provide ID to a thin client/X Terminal, and after entering PIN/Password
recalls your last session...

Sort of a pre-cursor to the Bill Gates home art collection idea...

Ken