[geeks] Sun-HOWTO

Gregory Leblanc geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Oct 18 20:22:12 CDT 2001

On Thu, 2001-10-18 at 23:48, Peter L. Wargo wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Oct 2001, Ken Hansen wrote:
>
> > Jeez Pete - NJ... Check your shipping records!
>
> I always forget (or try to) NJ, having been raised in NY. :-)

That reminds me of a joke we used to tell when I lived near NY.
Why are New Yorkers always so depressed?  Because the light at the end
of their tunnel is New Jersey.

:-)

> > BTW, I was only kidding about the box shipping would equal a "Little Tykes"
> > play house I bet...
>
> Dunno - I built my last shop bench out of the packing materials from a
> Starfire - stout stuff indeed! (several sheets of 1" plywood in the base!)

Woah, I'm definately going to have to pay a visit to my local sun rep
now.  I can't even picture something needing 1" plywood for the base.
	Greg