[geeks] Return to the 50's

Mike Hebel geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Oct 17 21:44:07 CDT 2001

>> It was meant sincerely Ken but I can see where it might be considered
>> flamebait.  That was not my intention - I just have very few places
>> where I would be able to find intelligent people to discuss this stuff
>> with.  I felt that this was such a place since stuff like this affects
>> people everywhere.  My apologies to any who were offended.

KH> As stated, *I* don't question your motive, and this is a place where such
KH> thoughts can be shared, but you had so many "hot" topics in one email...

Looking back on what I posted I can kinda agree with you there.
Sometimes though that's the way things fall out of my head - in one
big suddenly connected lump.  They *puts on nasty joke shield* _spew_
forth in whatever direction I happen to be pointed.

KH> No worries, no problem from me, just wanted to point out that someone might
KH> get rubbed the wrong way...

Hmm...having been the geek in high school and literally getting beaten
for saying certain things you'd think I would've learned by now... ;-)

No offense taken and thanks for the warning.

Mike                         mailto:nimitz at owc.net

http://drone8of9.crosswinds.net/documents/Mike_Hebel_Current_3.html

http://drone8of9.crosswinds.net/documents/Mike_Hebel_Current_3.doc