[geeks] Sun-HOWTO

Zach Malone geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 16 21:14:16 CDT 2001

> Exactly.  I'd say nothing "higher" than an SB100/Ultra2/etc.  No "real"
> Enterprise-class machines (E250 and up).
>
> Bill

I would disagree there, it seems to me that SC2000s, and SS1000s are
becoming rather common, and there is an alarming dirth of information on
them.  Similarly, stuff like the E250 (and other larger Sun machines) will
become more and more common in the used market as time passes, I have seen a
lot more enterprise level Sun machines in use then I've seen desktops (if
you consider the E450 "Enterprise level"), and those machines will have to
go somewhere in 6 years.
    Zach