[geeks] Really low-cost Cable/DSL Router/switch *802.11 Access Point* at CompUSA

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 16 18:10:13 CDT 2001

CompUSA has the Linksys Cable/DSL Router/switch & 802.11b accesspoint for
$149.95 **no rebates**.

Price goes from $299.99, then there is $70 instant rebate and $80 price
reduction = $149.99.

I ordered mine, so now I have a n SMC Barricade Cable/DSL router w/serial
fall-back for sale - new, un-opened. This unit has not only a 4 port 10/100
switch, but a serial port (for dial-up access) and a parallel port (for a
print server)...

Perfect for using a 56K external modem with a dial-up account on an older
SPARCstation!

I'd like to get $45 *shipped* USPS Priority Mail for the unit - any
questions, please don't hesitate to write me off-list.

Thanks,

Ken