[geeks] Vegetarianism... was Re: [rescue] Friggin huge list m embers!)

Mike Meredith geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 16 15:25:02 CDT 2001

On Tuesday 16 October 2001 18:57, you wrote:
> There are pretty strict rules about what you can label as 'organic'

Are there? I thought all the rules were pretty much all voluntary
except that you can't stick certain logo's on your packaging if you
break them.

I've always thought the 'organic' label was pretty dumb. As far as I
can see it doesn't matter how a carrot is grown, it's still pretty
organic --- or have I been letting the organic chemists buy me too many
drinks ?

Almost as daft as those people who say they don't want any chemicals in
their food :-)