[geeks] Anyone try/look into DirectvDSL service?

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 16 07:05:57 CDT 2001

Oh, quite nice - I was concerned they would charge a fee to allow me to use
my Linksys Cabe/DSL router/switch...

This is looking good - and hey, multiple IPs might be good too, but I don't
really find myself limited by one IP, but I do fine PPoE limiting...

Thanks for the insight, got some thinking to do...

Ken