[geeks] arrrggghhh

David Cantrell geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 16 05:49:57 CDT 2001

On Mon, Oct 15, 2001 at 02:26:59PM -0400, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 15, 2001 at 02:39:17PM -0400, Greg A. Woods wrote:
> > can mutt do NNTP?
> Here I thought that we were just talking about mail reading.

mutt can do nntp, but you don't want to.  mail is not news, and the
way I read them differs a lot.

>                          sometimes I just want a regular old graphical
> news program, and I haven't found any good ones yet since Netscape 3.

I use Forte Agent.  It's Win32 payware, but it works in Wine.

   Educating this luser would be something to frustrate even the
   unflappable Yoda and make him jam a lightsaber up his arse
   while screaming "praise evil, the Dark Side is your friend!".
                              -- Derek Balling, in the Monastery