[geeks] Anyone ever put x86 mobo into SS10 chassis

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 15 17:26:56 CDT 2001

Eew.

You would have to forgo add-in cards, and the PS is wrong, so it would be
far from trivial... An LPX/NLX motherboard would be the best bet, but why?

No, really - WHY?

Wy not build the computer into a drawer in your desk - just think, pull the
drawer out, and you can add-in PCI cards! A good metal desk will provide
shielding, and there will be *plenty* of room for drives...

Ken