[geeks] Vegetarianism... was Re: [rescue] Friggin huge list m embers!)

Kurt Huhn geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 15 15:52:20 CDT 2001

> My $.02-- *balance* eat a mixture of stuff (meat, veggies, grain) that
> keeps you healthy.

What?!  A voice of reason?

Sir, you invite flames from both sides with that one :)

FWIW, I agree.  Despite being a primarily protein eater, I do eat a lot of
cabbage-like veggies.  Asparagus, brussel sprouts, slaw, broccolli,
caulliflower (sp?), and others.  They tend to be high in fiber, and low in
sugars (when prepared right), while being fairly nutrient dense.

Kurt