[geeks] Am I insane? (wait, don't answer *yet*)

Fogg, James geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 15 11:01:25 CDT 2001

For me, just getting all my hardware bits in the same box is sufficient.
Every now and then I get sick of walking over my mess and shoving things
into a pile so I have some desktop. when that happens I find several storage
boxes (plastic preferably) and file everything I'm not using under
miscellaneous.