[geeks] Comics and Munchies...

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 15 10:39:18 CDT 2001

Jonathan Katz wrote:

> Oh, and I have an ettiquite question, too... say you're at a customer site
> and they have this jar full of jelly-beans for the IT department (and
> you're on-site as an IT contractor-type) How many can you get away with
> snacking on without looking like a schmoo?

Two handfulls per hour for no more than two consecutive hours, with at
least a one hour interval between two-hour consecutive groups. That's
for a one-day onsite. If it's more than one day, then no more than 4
handfulls per day, spaced at least an hour apart.

Or a massive raid when everyone's gone to lunch, followed up with a
surprised "Hey, where'd the jellybeans go!?" when they get back.

---sambo