[geeks] The danger of Fry's...

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Oct 14 23:08:24 CDT 2001

On Sun, Oct 14, 2001 at 07:33:26PM -0700, Peter L. Wargo wrote:
> > Besides, they were the only place in town that had "Mystery Men" in stock.
> A movie that was truly funny, I've seen it a few times now...

So good, we bought a SECOND copy of the dvd (this one) after we lost the
first one.

I went to go *back* to Fry's today to pick up "High Fidelity", but they'd
sold out of all they had before I got there. 8-(  I *know* they had copies
yesterday..

ObLaugh: they have an "Adult" DVD section.. *really* bad cheesy titles.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net