[geeks] arrrggghhh

David Cantrell geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Oct 12 15:42:56 CDT 2001

On Fri, Oct 12, 2001 at 02:36:51PM -0400, Edward Chase wrote:

> There are 2 things also I would really, really want in the linux
> world.  Quicken and Eudora.

I haven't used either, and nor have I used Gnucash or Evolution, but
I'm informed that they do the job pretty well.

> Other than Netscape for Linux, what other POP3 clients are their for linux?

fetchmail, mutt, emacs, ...

If you save all your money for three years, you'll be able to afford this
new computer.  If, however, you blow all your money on poker, booze and
loose women - you'll still be able to afford it in three years.
                                                      -- anon, on Usenet