[geeks] Bush's Speech

Rob geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Oct 12 14:05:15 CDT 2001

I'd report it. That's an easy call. It's harder to wonder if you're going
overboard when you see your neighbor talking to a guy with Middle Eastern
features.

It brings back images of McCarthyism.

The FAA is currently interogating, not just interviewing pilots with
Middle Eastern sounding names who want to buy aircraft. Paranoia has set
in.

- Rob