[geeks] mm. food.

Joshua D Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Oct 12 00:58:58 CDT 2001

On Thu, Oct 11, 2001 at 11:16:03PM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> Whuh?  I just got done eating peanut butter out of a jar - natural stuff
> from the whole foods store down the street from the office, not the
> proccessed and smooth crap.

What I need to do is make more time to go to good food stores.  And find
stuff that does well after being stored in a back pack all day.  Last
spring, a large part of my diet was literally to have bread and water for
lunch.  So far this semester I usually haven't gotten around to having
that thing called lunch.  And I usually don't get dinner till
9:30-10.  Bleh.

--
Joshua D. Boyd