[geeks] Bush's Speech

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Oct 12 00:19:01 CDT 2001

On Thu, Oct 11, 2001 at 09:37:08PM -0700, Peter L. Wargo wrote:
> I know I'm damn sick of the
> word "God" every time one of them speaks... As a non-christian, I find it
> annoying at times.

I dunno if I'm a "non-christian"; I was raised in various churches but
had a falling out with organized religion around the age of 14 or so, and
havent been back to church since..

I have this view on religion:

"Dont shove yours down my throat, and I wont shove mine down yours"

Works well.

(ObJoke: what do a porn star and the pope have in common?  they both like
to make their followers go "oh god, oh god...")

Bill (yay, boss approved my request for a vacation day on my birthday,
      nov. 5th, today.. its a monday, so that means i'll have a LONG
      WEEKEND!)

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net