[geeks] Re: Vegitarianism... was Re: [rescue] Friggin huge list members!)

William Barnett-Lewis geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Oct 11 22:37:30 CDT 2001

> > Snort. Genus Homo has been eating omnivorously for how many million
> > years as opposed
> >                                                             ^^^^^^^
> > the past handful of years for a smaller handful as vegetarians (or
> > suicidaly as vegans)?  Thanks, dude, but there are reasons my family

> Heard of hinduism?

Yep. They've been doing thier faith for what, 3 to 4,000 years,
depending upon how you translate certain bits in the vedas? Not long
compared to evolution. We're still omnivores at our core as a species.

This is not to say you can't choose to be that way - just that it's not
anywhere near as "natural" as the petafreaks would have us all
fantasize.

William
--
You better watch out    What you wish for;
It better be worth it   So much to die for.