[geeks] Re: [rescue] The war begins....

Brian Scanlan geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 8 09:47:35 CDT 2001

On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 09:22:26AM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> > I even saw a picture,  I think in the USA Today, of some Americans burning
> > our own flag...... they should be shot.
>
> FWIW, I share the sentiment (figurative, not literal).  I have no patience
> for this behavior.

People who say "America is a crock of shit" should be shot? What's the
difference between saying "America is a crock of shit" and burning a
flag? *shrug*

> In my mind the become inseperable from the extremist
> flag burning rioters in Arab states.

I don't care much about flag burners. It's just attention seeking,
blown up by the media en masse. I don't get the "death to flag burners"
buzz at all.

--
Brian Scanlan, Systems Administrator.
Irish Times New Media - http://www.ireland.com