[geeks] Dress for Success

Peter L. Wargo geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Oct 7 21:15:22 CDT 2001

On Sun, 7 Oct 2001, Ken Hansen wrote:

> Must be all that jumping up and down with excitement after you installed OS
> X ;^)
> (mashed your feet wider!)

Yeah, like I can jump up and down at all... :-(  (Well, mentally at
least!)

My goal is to wear shoes by the end of the year.  If I end up having to
travel for work, I may have to accelerate that a bit.  Got another MRI
(right foot this time) coming up this week, as well as a "nerve
conductivity test" for the inside left ankle.  I'm not totally clear on
that one, except it involves *lots* of needles. <shudder>

-P