[geeks] Dress for Success

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Oct 7 02:00:07 CDT 2001

On Sun, Oct 07, 2001 at 12:56:55AM -0400, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> Shoes and socks also seem to usually be a good idea.

I wear Doc Martens, with or without socks.

(yes, I have heavily callused feet...)

Bought my first-ever pair of Nikes about six months ago to run
around in during our honeymoon... but as soon as we got back, it
was back to the Docs..  I've gone through 3 pair, I think, since
1998.  I wear them until the soles are almost falling off.

Before the Docs, the most comfortable pair of shoes I ever had
was a pair of heavily-broken-in US Army combat boots.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net