[geeks] Dress for Success

Peter L. Wargo geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Oct 6 22:17:15 CDT 2001

On Sat, 6 Oct 2001, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> I used to absolutely hate ties.  Then I discovered that my shirts just had
> collars that were to small, and now ties are just a minor inconvienience.

I was poking around in the den (as I clean out the "closet of mystery")
and found my "emergency tie" - it used to hang in my office as a response
to the occasional need to wear one.  It was pretty gaudy, and I only wore
it once - as a joke to a board meeting, where I wore it over a striped
polo shirt.  It was puke-inducing....

-P