[geeks] purely hypothetical situation

Chris Byrne geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Oct 5 22:56:33 CDT 2001

Have you ever calculate what a fully loaded G4 with the cinema display runs?
Last I checked (about 30 seconds ago) it was $12,500.00

Considering that Bill is right and no-one pays retail for Sun (I've
personally managed 45% off of their 'special web only price' and that's not
the best I know of) and most people do pay apple retail, there's actually
not as big of a disparity there as you'd think.

Which kind points out why apple is in trouble these days don't it...

Chris Byrne