[geeks] A few items free (plus shipping)

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Oct 5 09:20:45 CDT 2001

Hello,

I have a few items to clear out, and all items are available for free, plus Shipping and Handling:

10 pieces 600 foot 1/4" data carts - some with old software, some backups

1 piece HP Jetdirect print server for BNC/AUI Novell networks - this card has a sticker on one of the chips labeled "28636-81003 C NOVELL ENET/802.3" untested

2 pieces IBM 4037 5E Valuewriter 300 - nice, slow laser printers with toner (heavy) - will test before shipment. Includes old toner cartridge - *assume* you will need to buy a new toner cart for anywhere near acceptable output.

Please contact me off list if interested, I could really use the space!

Thanks,

Ken Hansen
n2vip at bellatlantic.net

---