[geeks] ST:TNG

Joshua D Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Oct 4 14:32:18 CDT 2001

On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 03:39:34PM -0400, Keith Campbell wrote:
> > I still haven't seen the Enterprise pilot since my wife decided an
> > old re-run of West Wing was more important for the TiVo to get.  Ugh.
>
> You need his n hers TiVo's...

I still maintain that TiVos need to be networkable.  IE, I should be able
to buy 4 TiVos, and have them work together as one.  Record 4 chanels at
once, or record 2 channels and play saved shows, but one set of
preferences (or better yet preference accounts that can be logged into,
and quota support as well).

--
Joshua D. Boyd