[geeks] grrr. cheap bastards

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Oct 4 08:13:02 CDT 2001

The HP rack I got recently will go unused (I am in Central NJ, near
Trenton) - turns out the fellow selling the rack had another he never
listed, and I got it from him too.

Two racks are too much (for me, needs *obviously* vary ;^)...

If anyone here would like it, they can pick it up for my price, $56 - it's
not great, but seems very functional, includes side panels.

Please contact me off list if interested...

Thanks,

Ken
n2vip at bellatlantic.net

(BTW, for transport, you can rent an Enterprise cargo van for < $50,
*unlimited* miles - that's how I got mine down from upstate New York on
9/12 - 500+ miles in one day!)