[geeks] Re: ST:TNG

Peter L. Wargo geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Oct 4 00:56:48 CDT 2001

On Thu, 4 Oct 2001, Ron Rosson wrote:

> > No, I have my iBook (wireless) and am watching the Simpsons...
> >

> You are still up?  ;-) I am sitting on the couch enjoying a nice beer and
> catching up on e-mail before I goto bed

Yeah.  Chan's in bed already. (jury duty tomorrow - she has to be in Vista
by 8), I'm kinda jittery from going off the Elavil, so I am just catching
up on email and tube.  i start a new drug on Friday (weekend in case it
wipes me out), and I undergo another MRI and a nerve conductivity test
soon.  The drugs are the killer, as they are trying to calm the misfiring
nerve in the foot, and the have some side effects.

Gonna flick off the iBook now and become zombie.  On top of that, I think
I'm getting a cold... Bleah.

-Pedro